This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and Innovation 1st, the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website and any Services or Systems therein.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED ON/THROUGH THIS APPLICATION?
Innovation 1st, a limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number 06903748, VAT registration number GB 978301692 and registered office at Westminster House, First Floor, Kew Road, Richmond, TW9 2ND England, controls the personal data collected through or in connection with our online store. Innovation 1st uses Shopify to process online store payments.
Where a Data Subject is located in the European Economic Area, that Data Subject’s Personal Data will be processed by Shopify’s Irish affiliate, Shopify International Ltd. As part of providing the Services, this Personal Data may be transferred to other regions, including to Canada and the United States. Such transfers will be completed in compliance with relevant Data Protection Legislation.
When Shopify Processes Personal Data in the course of providing the Services, Shopify will:
- Process the Personal Data as a Data Processor, only for the purpose of providing the Services in accordance with documented instructions from you (provided that such instructions are commensurate with the functionalities of the Services), and as may subsequently be agreed to by you. If Shopify is required by law to Process the Personal Data for any other purpose, Shopify will provide you with prior notice of this requirement, unless Shopify is prohibited by law from providing such notice;
- Notify you if, in Shopify’s opinion, your instruction for the processing of Personal Data infringes applicable Data Protection Legislation;
- Notify you promptly, to the extent permitted by law, upon receiving an inquiry or complaint from a Data Subject or Supervisory Authority relating to Shopify’s Processing of the Personal Data;
- Implement and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft, alteration or disclosure. These measures shall be appropriate to the harm which might result from any unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, damage or theft of Personal Data and appropriate to the nature of the Personal Data which is to be protected;
- Provide you, upon request, with up-to-date attestations, reports or extracts thereof where available from a source charged with auditing Shopify’s data protection practices (e.g. external auditors, internal audit, data protection auditors), or suitable certifications, to enable you to assess compliance with the terms of this Addendum;
- Notify you promptly upon becoming aware of and confirming any accidental, unauthorized, or unlawful processing of, disclosure of, or access to the Personal Data;
- Ensure that its personnel who access the Personal Data are subject to confidentiality obligations that restrict their ability to disclose the Customer Personal Data; and
- Upon termination of the Agreement, Shopify will promptly initiate its purge process to delete or anonymize the Personal Data. If you request a copy of such Personal Data within 60 days of termination, Shopify will provide you with a copy of such Personal Data.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We will obtain your consent to collect, use or disclose personal information. Consent can be provided electronically or it can be implied where the purpose for collecting using or disclosing your personal information would be considered obvious and you voluntarily provide personal information for that purpose. We will give you notice and reasonable opportunity to opt-in to having your personal information used.
The only entry of personal (outside of that for a purchase) is the submission of your email address via e-newsletter sign up field at the bottom of the page (optional). This email address information is stored in dotmailer and no information is stored on the web server.
When making a purchase via the online store, your payment and delivery information will be collected or stored by Innovation 1st and Shopify and will not be used or stored by Formula E directly.
We may disclose information about you to (a) any of our employees, agents or contractors (b) any person to whom we propose to transfer any of our rights and/or duties under any agreement we have with you (d) as set out above and below.
As part of the services offered to you through this application, the information you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA") which may not have similar data protection laws to the EEA. If we transfer your information outside of the EEA, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. In addition, if you use our services while you are outside the EEA, your information may be transferred outside the EEA in order to provide you with those services.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION BY AFFILIATES
In the course of receiving any purchase services, you acknowledge and agree that Shopify may use Subprocessors to Process the Personal Data. Shopify’s use of any specific Subprocessor to process the Personal Data must be in compliance with Data Protection Legislation and must be governed by a contract between Shopify and Subprocessor.
We use the cookie information to improve our knowledge of the use of this application and to enable us to be able to ascertain whether it is operating at an optimal level. You can erase or block this information by changing the settings on your computer (please refer to your help screens or manuals). If you do erase or block this information you may not be able to utilise some features of this application.
EU’S ANTI-SPAM LEGISLATION
FEO, FIA and their affiliates are committed to meet the requirements of the European Union’s Anti-Spam Legislation, including through any commercial electronic messages sent by the FEO, FIA and their affiliates to you and/or your friend. You may “Unsubscribe” of receiving such any applicable communications from FEO, FIA and their affiliates at any time and your electronic address will be removed from our databases.
PERSONAL INFORMATION OF CHILDREN
FEO, FIA and their affiliates are highly committed to protecting the online privacy of children all countries.
Children under a certain age are not permitted to submit their personal information to Formula E, or sign up to our mailing lists or competitions. The minimum age of personal data consent is 13 years for all countries, with the following exceptions:
- Finland- 15;
- France- 16;
- Germany- 16;
- Hungary- 16;
- Lithuania- 16;
- Luxembourg- 16;
- Netherlands- 16;
- Slovakia- 16.
KEEPING OUR RECORDS ACCURATE
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us at email@example.com.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate. Your personal information will not be released to the public domain.
YOUR OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS
Data protection legislation also provides you with certain other rights. These are not always absolute rights and must be considered in the wider scope of the legislation. These rights are:
- Right to erasure, also known as the right to be forgotten. The broad principle underpinning this right is to enable an individual to request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing. In some circumstances this is not an absolute right;
- Right to restrict processing. You have the right to ‘block’ or suppress processing of personal data. This is not an absolute right and will depend on the circumstances and any other legal/statutory obligations Formula E may have;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to object to processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling);
- Rights related to automated decision-making including profiling.
You may withdraw at any time your consent to our use and disclosure of certain personal information by notifying us in writing through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your withdrawal request may take up to 30 days to implement. Also note that withdrawing your consent may preclude us from providing you with certain information or may prevent your use of certain features and functionalities of this Website.
MAKING A COMPLAINT
If you think your data has been misused or not kept secure by Formula E, you should contact us at email@example.com.